674 Apartments for rent in Hoboken, NJ with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Hoboken Accessible Apartments (7)
- Hoboken Apartments with Balconies (30)
- Hoboken Apartments with Gyms (26)
- Hoboken Apartments with Hardwood Floors (41)
- Hoboken Apartments with Parking (37)
- Hoboken Apartments with Pools (17)
- Hoboken Apartments with Washer-Dryers (46)
- Hoboken Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Hoboken Furnished Apartments (3)
- Hoboken Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- Union City Apartments with Garages (4)
- West New York Apartments with Garages (17)
- North Bergen Apartments with Garages (15)
- Jersey City Apartments with Garages (90)
- Secaucus Apartments with Garages (4)
- Guttenberg Apartments with Garages (2)
- New York City Apartments with Garages (225)
- Fairview Apartments with Garages (1)
- Cliffside Park Apartments with Garages (7)
- Ridgefield Apartments with Garages (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Hoboken?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Hoboken?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Hoboken?
Having trouble with Craigslist Hoboken? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Looking for an apartment with a view of the New York City skyline, but don't want to pay for a $2,000 closet? Well then, take the train over to Hoboken, because if it was good enough for Frank Sinatra, then it's probably good enough for you, too! See more
Hoboken apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.