310 Apartments for Rent in Hoboken, NJ with Pools
- Hoboken Accessible Apartments (8)
- Hoboken Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Hoboken Apartments with Garages (27)
- Hoboken Apartments with Gyms (32)
- Hoboken Apartments with Hardwood Floors (38)
- Hoboken Apartments with Parking (36)
- Hoboken Apartments with Washer-Dryers (45)
- Hoboken Dog Friendly Apartments (33)
- Hoboken Furnished Apartments (1)
- Hoboken Pet Friendly Apartments (33)
- Union City Apartments with Pools (1)
- West New York Apartments with Pools (16)
- North Bergen Apartments with Pools (17)
- Jersey City Apartments with Pools (95)
- Secaucus Apartments with Pools (14)
- Guttenberg Apartments with Pools (6)
- Cliffside Park Apartments with Pools (3)
- Ridgefield Apartments with Pools (1)
- Kearny Apartments with Pools (1)
- Edgewater Apartments with Pools (15)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Hoboken?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Hoboken?
Having trouble with Craigslist Hoboken? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Looking for an apartment with a view of the New York City skyline, but don't want to pay for a $2,000 closet? Well then, take the train over to Hoboken, because if it was good enough for Frank Sinatra, then it's probably good enough for you, too! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Hoboken means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Hoboken could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.