625 Studio Apartments for rent in Hoboken, NJ
- Hoboken Accessible Apartments (5)
- Hoboken Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Hoboken Apartments with Garages (22)
- Hoboken Apartments with Gyms (24)
- Hoboken Apartments with Hardwood Floors (37)
- Hoboken Apartments with Parking (32)
- Hoboken Apartments with Pools (14)
- Hoboken Apartments with Washer-Dryers (35)
- Hoboken Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- Hoboken Furnished Apartments (3)
- Hoboken Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Hoboken (3)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Hoboken (3)
- Union City Studio Apartments (5)
- West New York Studio Apartments (3)
- North Bergen Studio Apartments (4)
- Jersey City Studio Apartments (34)
- Secaucus Studio Apartments (1)
- New York City Studio Apartments (196)
- Edgewater Studio Apartments (4)
- Fort Lee Studio Apartments (9)
- Wood-Ridge Studio Apartments (1)
- Harrison Studio Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Hoboken?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Hoboken?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Hoboken?
Having trouble with Craigslist Hoboken? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Looking for an apartment with a view of the New York City skyline, but don't want to pay for a $2,000 closet? Well then, take the train over to Hoboken, because if it was good enough for Frank Sinatra, then it's probably good enough for you, too! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Hoboken living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Hoboken during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.