409 Apartments for Rent in Raleigh, NC with Balconies
- Raleigh Accessible Apartments (93)
- Raleigh Apartments with Garages (175)
- Raleigh Apartments with Gyms (168)
- Raleigh Apartments with Hardwood Floors (201)
- Raleigh Apartments with Parking (343)
- Raleigh Apartments with Pools (267)
- Raleigh Apartments with Washer-Dryers (351)
- Raleigh Dog Friendly Apartments (392)
- Raleigh Furnished Apartments (38)
- Raleigh Luxury Apartments (620)
- Raleigh Pet Friendly Apartments (400)
- Garner Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Knightdale Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Cary Apartments with Balconies (106)
- Wake Forest Apartments with Balconies (34)
- Morrisville Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Apex Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Wendell Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Clayton Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Fuquay-Varina Apartments with Balconies (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Raleigh?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Raleigh?
Trying to find the perfect home under the perfect blue skies of North Carolina? It may not seem difficult, due to the mild climate and easy going nature of the city and its people. However, this is a very diverse city that is continuously changing and growing, adding new life and culture into every little nook and cranny.
North Carolina has a lot to offer, and this humble guide is here to help you take a peek at all your options, from hipster night-life and artsy districts, to family-rearing suburban dwellings, to wide-open country land.
Having trouble with Craigslist Raleigh? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Raleigh renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.