1,333 Apartments for rent in Clayton, NC with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Clayton Accessible Apartments (2)
- Clayton Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Clayton Apartments with Garages (13)
- Clayton Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Clayton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Clayton Apartments with Parking (20)
- Clayton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Clayton Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Clayton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Clayton Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Wendell Apartments with Pools (2)
- Knightdale Apartments with Pools (4)
- Garner Apartments with Pools (9)
- Raleigh Apartments with Pools (234)
- Wake Forest Apartments with Pools (19)
- Fuquay-Varina Apartments with Pools (5)
- Cary Apartments with Pools (68)
- Holly Springs Apartments with Pools (11)
- Apex Apartments with Pools (14)
- Morrisville Apartments with Pools (20)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Clayton?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Clayton?
Clayton, NC: Big industry yesterday and tomorrow!
Clayton, North Carolina is a suburb, or as they like to say, a satellite town, of larger Raleigh. If you are looking for rental houses or an apartment to rent in a nice little community with a population of less than 20,000, Clayton would be a perfect spot for your new home. The city is easy to travel in and out of with its location on three major highways. It sits directly on the Research Triangle on the I-40, U.S. 70 and NC 42. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Clayton means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Clayton could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.