1,972 Apartments for rent in Wheaton, MD with Hardwood Floors
- Wheaton Accessible Apartments (2)
- Wheaton Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Wheaton Apartments with Garages (6)
- Wheaton Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Wheaton Apartments with Parking (13)
- Wheaton Apartments with Pools (3)
- Wheaton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Wheaton Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Wheaton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Wheaton Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- North Kensington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Glenmont Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Kensington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Forest Glen Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Kemp Mill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Aspen Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Four Corners Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Silver Spring Apartments with Hardwood Floors (52)
- North Bethesda Apartments with Hardwood Floors (35)
- Chevy Chase Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Wheaton?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Wheaton?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Wheaton?
Bet you didn't know Wheaton was named after Major General in the Union Army, Frank Wheaton. Major General Wheaton helped repel Jubal Earlys Confederate raiders headed for the U.S. Capitol, and had a town named for his efforts.
Wheaton is within the boundaries of Silver Spring, Maryland, and as such is a convenient commuting community for workers heading for Washington, D.C. It has its own metro stop, cleverly (or not so cleverly) named Wheaton, and a population hovering at about 48,000. Within the Wheaton community, the downtown area houses many shops and restaurants, including the Wheaton Mall, which is a shopping mecca with major chain stores and boutique shops.
Having trouble with Craigslist Wheaton? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Wheaton renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.