2,353 Apartments for rent in Wheaton, MD with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Wheaton Accessible Apartments (2)
- Wheaton Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Wheaton Apartments with Garages (7)
- Wheaton Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Wheaton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Wheaton Apartments with Parking (15)
- Wheaton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Wheaton Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Wheaton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Wheaton Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Glenmont Apartments with Pools (2)
- Forest Glen Apartments with Pools (2)
- Aspen Hill Apartments with Pools (3)
- Leisure World Apartments with Pools (2)
- Silver Spring Apartments with Pools (43)
- North Bethesda Apartments with Pools (36)
- White Oak Apartments with Pools (1)
- Chevy Chase Apartments with Pools (3)
- Takoma Park Apartments with Pools (1)
- Bethesda Apartments with Pools (23)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Wheaton?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Wheaton?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Wheaton?
Bet you didn't know Wheaton was named after Major General in the Union Army, Frank Wheaton. Major General Wheaton helped repel Jubal Earlys Confederate raiders headed for the U.S. Capitol, and had a town named for his efforts.
Wheaton is within the boundaries of Silver Spring, Maryland, and as such is a convenient commuting community for workers heading for Washington, D.C. It has its own metro stop, cleverly (or not so cleverly) named Wheaton, and a population hovering at about 48,000. Within the Wheaton community, the downtown area houses many shops and restaurants, including the Wheaton Mall, which is a shopping mecca with major chain stores and boutique shops.
Having trouble with Craigslist Wheaton? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Wheaton means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Wheaton could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.