2,816 Apartments for rent in Wheaton, MD with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Wheaton Accessible Apartments (2)
- Wheaton Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Wheaton Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Wheaton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Wheaton Apartments with Parking (15)
- Wheaton Apartments with Pools (3)
- Wheaton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Wheaton Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Wheaton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Wheaton Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Glenmont Apartments with Garages (2)
- Kensington Apartments with Garages (2)
- Forest Glen Apartments with Garages (1)
- South Kensington Apartments with Garages (1)
- Aspen Hill Apartments with Garages (2)
- Leisure World Apartments with Garages (1)
- Silver Spring Apartments with Garages (35)
- Colesville Apartments with Garages (2)
- North Bethesda Apartments with Garages (26)
- White Oak Apartments with Garages (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Wheaton?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Wheaton?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Wheaton?
Bet you didn't know Wheaton was named after Major General in the Union Army, Frank Wheaton. Major General Wheaton helped repel Jubal Earlys Confederate raiders headed for the U.S. Capitol, and had a town named for his efforts.
Wheaton is within the boundaries of Silver Spring, Maryland, and as such is a convenient commuting community for workers heading for Washington, D.C. It has its own metro stop, cleverly (or not so cleverly) named Wheaton, and a population hovering at about 48,000. Within the Wheaton community, the downtown area houses many shops and restaurants, including the Wheaton Mall, which is a shopping mecca with major chain stores and boutique shops.
Having trouble with Craigslist Wheaton? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Wheaton apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.