1,188 Apartments for rent in Severn, MD with Garages
- Severn Accessible Apartments (3)
- Severn Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Severn Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Severn Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Severn Apartments with Parking (28)
- Severn Apartments with Pools (9)
- Severn Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Severn Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Severn Furnished Apartments (3)
- Severn Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Fort Meade Apartments with Garages (4)
- Gambrills Apartments with Garages (2)
- Odenton Apartments with Garages (11)
- Elkridge Apartments with Garages (14)
- Linthicum Apartments with Garages (1)
- Jessup Apartments with Garages (2)
- Glen Burnie Apartments with Garages (4)
- Ilchester Apartments with Garages (1)
- Brooklyn Park Apartments with Garages (1)
- Maryland City Apartments with Garages (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Severn?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Severn?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Severn?
I'm just workin' for a livin', workin' for my pay /In Maryland it's raining somewhere in some cafe / Hey, hey, Maryland, I'm comin' home / Never worry about what I did wrong -- From "Maryland" by Vonda Shepard
Don't ever worry about what you did wrong, because if you move to Severn, Maryland, you'll have done something right! Maryland’s rolling-green meadows and Eastern Pines are well represented throughout the mid-size community of Severn. A small town of government workers in white-collar jobs, Severn is located near Fort Meade Army Base -- a key employer for locals. Located just a half hour drive from Baltimore, Severn is primarily a bedroom community with a handful of neighborhoods. Certainly, bring your pillows, blankets, and comforters. See more
Severn apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.