1,500 Apartments for rent in Towson, MD with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Towson Accessible Apartments (4)
- Towson Apartments with Balconies (36)
- Towson Apartments with Gyms (24)
- Towson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (20)
- Towson Apartments with Parking (31)
- Towson Apartments with Pools (28)
- Towson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (39)
- Towson Dog Friendly Apartments (27)
- Towson Furnished Apartments (7)
- Towson Pet Friendly Apartments (27)
- Pikesville Apartments with Garages (2)
- Cockeysville Apartments with Garages (2)
- Baltimore Apartments with Garages (110)
- Carney Apartments with Garages (1)
- Lochearn Apartments with Garages (1)
- Rosedale Apartments with Garages (1)
- Garrison Apartments with Garages (3)
- Perry Hall Apartments with Garages (2)
- Milford Mill Apartments with Garages (1)
- Woodlawn Apartments with Garages (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Towson?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Towson?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Towson?
What do Olympic hero Michael Phelps, esteemed American author F. Scott Fitzgerald, Vice President Spiro Agnew and fussy Seinfeld character Elaine Benes all have in common? They all call Towson, Maryland, their hometown.
Towson may stand in the gritty shadow of its neighboring city, Baltimore, but it has a personality and culture all its own. As Baltimore's tony neighbor to the north, Towson is a popular destination for city-weary power brokers looking for a taste of life in the country as well as a mix of people from all walks of society, ranging from students to retirees. While Towson maintains a decidedly urban feel, it is much more suburb than urban jungle. It boasts about 55,000 residents as well as the 18,000 co-eds enrolled in its massive eponymous public university. Towson offers all of the charms of a typical college town--from scenic streets lined with trees to hip coffee shops and bookstores, and for those looking for more enhanced culture and entertainment opportunities, Baltimore (20 minutes), Washington (one hour) and New York City (three hours) are just a bus, car or train ride away.
Having trouble with Craigslist Towson? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Towson apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.