693 Apartments for rent in Glen Burnie, MD with Garages
- Glen Burnie Accessible Apartments (2)
- Glen Burnie Apartments with Balconies (28)
- Glen Burnie Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Glen Burnie Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Glen Burnie Apartments with Parking (33)
- Glen Burnie Apartments with Pools (17)
- Glen Burnie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Glen Burnie Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Glen Burnie Furnished Apartments (9)
- Glen Burnie Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- Pasadena Apartments with Garages (8)
- Linthicum Apartments with Garages (2)
- Gambrills Apartments with Garages (2)
- Severna Park Apartments with Garages (5)
- Severn Apartments with Garages (15)
- Lansdowne Apartments with Garages (1)
- Arbutus Apartments with Garages (1)
- Odenton Apartments with Garages (13)
- Lake Shore Apartments with Garages (2)
- Elkridge Apartments with Garages (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Glen Burnie?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Glen Burnie?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Glen Burnie?
"Let's go head over to Glen Burnie / The icicle lights are hanging on the houses all through town / Just the same as they was last year / No-one ever takes them down" - (Brent Hardesty, "Christmas in Glen Burnie")
Glen Burnie is a fairly large town,encompassingmore than 17 square miles, and is home to about 67,600 people. It is nicknamed Chrome City because of the large amount of car dealerships in the area (great for you car lovers). Glen Burnie is a city that has plenty of storybook charm with it's notable landmarks, including the First Avenue Elementary, which was built in 1899, and St Alban's Episcopal Church, which was built in 1904. The tree-lined neighborhoods are a site to see during the winter holidays, with each neighbor competing (in a friendly way of course) with the next to have the mostbeautifullight display on their homes. The beautiful landscaped neighborhoods and community spirit make this city a perfect place to raise a family.
Having trouble with Craigslist Glen Burnie? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Glen Burnie apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.