677 Apartments for rent in Baton Rouge, LA with Garages
- Baton Rouge Accessible Apartments (28)
- Baton Rouge Apartments with Balconies (69)
- Baton Rouge Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Baton Rouge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (41)
- Baton Rouge Apartments with Parking (80)
- Baton Rouge Apartments with Pools (44)
- Baton Rouge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (52)
- Baton Rouge Dog Friendly Apartments (72)
- Baton Rouge Luxury Apartments (86)
- Baton Rouge Pet Friendly Apartments (76)
- Westminster Apartments with Garages (2)
- Gardere Apartments with Garages (4)
- Oak Hills Place Apartments with Garages (1)
- Shenandoah Apartments with Garages (1)
- Old Jefferson Apartments with Garages (1)
- Central Apartments with Garages (2)
- Addis Apartments with Garages (2)
- Denham Springs Apartments with Garages (2)
- Prairieville Apartments with Garages (3)
- Zachary Apartments with Garages (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Baton Rouge?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Baton Rouge?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Baton Rouge?
So you wanna be a Baton Rougian? Well, you’re in good company! Not only is Baton Rouge the capital and second-largest city in Louisiana, it is also one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in the U.S. and was recently ranked among the “Top 10 Places for Young Adults” by Portfolio Magazine. And we all know how picky Portfolio Magazine can be. So instead of throwing ‘bows and pulling out the brass knuckles to horde off potential apartment stealers, just peruse our helpful tips to find the qui...See more
Baton Rouge apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.