181 Cheap Apartments for rent in Baton Rouge, LA
- Baton Rouge Accessible Apartments (25)
- Baton Rouge Apartments with Balconies (61)
- Baton Rouge Apartments with Garages (24)
- Baton Rouge Apartments with Gyms (23)
- Baton Rouge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (38)
- Baton Rouge Apartments with Parking (72)
- Baton Rouge Apartments with Pools (45)
- Baton Rouge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (56)
- Baton Rouge Dog Friendly Apartments (58)
- Baton Rouge Furnished Apartments (10)
- Baton Rouge Luxury Apartments (78)
- Baton Rouge Pet Friendly Apartments (64)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Baton Rouge?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Baton Rouge?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Baton Rouge?
So you wanna be a Baton Rougian? Well, you’re in good company! Not only is Baton Rouge the capital and second-largest city in Louisiana, it is also one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in the U.S. and was recently ranked among the “Top 10 Places for Young Adults” by Portfolio Magazine. And we all know how picky Portfolio Magazine can be. So instead of throwing ‘bows and pulling out the brass knuckles to horde off potential apartment stealers, just peruse our helpful tips to find the qui...See more
Finding cheap apartments in Baton Rouge takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Baton Rouge by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Baton Rouge in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Baton Rouge.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Baton Rouge. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Baton Rouge.