287 Apartments for rent in Broussard, LA with Garages
- Broussard Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Broussard Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Broussard Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Broussard Apartments with Parking (3)
- Broussard Apartments with Pools (2)
- Broussard Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Broussard Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Broussard Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Lafayette Apartments with Garages (11)
- Addis Apartments with Garages (2)
- Gardere Apartments with Garages (1)
- Baton Rouge Apartments with Garages (20)
- Inniswold Apartments with Garages (1)
- Zachary Apartments with Garages (3)
- Central Apartments with Garages (1)
- Prairieville Apartments with Garages (1)
- Gonzales Apartments with Garages (3)
- Denham Springs Apartments with Garages (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Broussard?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Broussard?
Broussard wasn't always Broussard. In fact, the city was first called Cote Gelee, which means Frozen Hills, because of a severe winter in 1784. The hilly terrain froze over and became slick and treacherous. In 1884, the name of the town was changed by Valsin Broussard, a resident whose store was robbed. He decided to start a vigilante group and change the town's name, and it worked. The name stuck, and thus began the evolution of Broussard as we know it.
Broussard is a suburb of Lafayette, LA, and it offers a slew of history and historic sites, as well as exciting present day growth. Broussard has a strong Cajun history, located near the Mississippi bayou and the ever-famous port town of New Orleans. In fact, the town's official head line is "Southern hospitality and charm combine with hot growth opportunities and cutting-edge 21st century technology in this Cajun country heartland." But that means that people aren't only dwelling in the past, they're building toward the future, and tons of restaurants, stores, and new housing developments are being built there every day. If you're looking for a Lafayette suburb with a flavor of its own, but still plenty of new housing developments, this is the place for you! The town is teeming with 2 bedroom apartments and 1 bedroom apartments for rent, and it's just waiting for you to move there and call it home. See more
Broussard apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.