39 Apartments for Rent Near Franciscan University
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- Baton Rouge Accessible Apartments (23)
- Baton Rouge Apartments with Balconies (80)
- Baton Rouge Apartments with Garages (29)
- Baton Rouge Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Baton Rouge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (51)
- Baton Rouge Apartments with Parking (92)
- Baton Rouge Apartments with Pools (47)
- Baton Rouge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (66)
- Baton Rouge Dog Friendly Apartments (77)
- Baton Rouge Furnished Apartments (12)
- Baton Rouge Luxury Apartments (111)
- Baton Rouge Pet Friendly Apartments (78)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Inniswold, LA Apartments (4)
- Port Allen, LA Apartments (3)
- Gardere, LA Apartments (37)
- Oak Hills Place, LA Apartments (6)
- Village St. George, LA Apartments (10)
- Brownfields, LA Apartments (4)
- Shenandoah, LA Apartments (17)
- Old Jefferson, LA Apartments (23)
- Central, LA Apartments (8)
- Addis, LA Apartments (2)
- Denham Springs, LA Apartments (6)
- Prairieville, LA Apartments (5)
- Zachary, LA Apartments (5)
- Walker, LA Apartments (4)
- Gonzales, LA Apartments (9)
- Donaldsonville, LA Apartments (5)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady University?
The average rent for an apartment near Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady University is $1,470.