315 Apartments for rent in Lafayette, LA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lafayette Accessible Apartments (11)
- Lafayette Apartments with Balconies (43)
- Lafayette Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Lafayette Apartments with Hardwood Floors (23)
- Lafayette Apartments with Parking (47)
- Lafayette Apartments with Pools (30)
- Lafayette Apartments with Washer-Dryers (33)
- Lafayette Dog Friendly Apartments (49)
- Lafayette Furnished Apartments (12)
- Lafayette Luxury Apartments (76)
- Lafayette Pet Friendly Apartments (54)
- Broussard Apartments with Garages (1)
- Youngsville Apartments with Garages (1)
- Addis Apartments with Garages (4)
- Gardere Apartments with Garages (15)
- Baton Rouge Apartments with Garages (27)
- Oak Hills Place Apartments with Garages (1)
- Westminster Apartments with Garages (1)
- Merrydale Apartments with Garages (1)
- Inniswold Apartments with Garages (1)
- Zachary Apartments with Garages (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Lafayette?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Lafayette?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lafayette?
We're glad to hear you’re in the market for some super sweet lodgings. Situated in South-Central Louisiana on both sides of the Vermilion River, Lafayette is a popular living locale. So what are you waiting for? Hop on board with us!
First, though, here are some answers to the always-brilliant questions we know you’re too bashful to ask. See more
Lafayette apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.