212 Furnished Apartments for rent in Baton Rouge, LA
- Baton Rouge Accessible Apartments (26)
- Baton Rouge Apartments with Balconies (59)
- Baton Rouge Apartments with Garages (17)
- Baton Rouge Apartments with Gyms (20)
- Baton Rouge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (34)
- Baton Rouge Apartments with Parking (66)
- Baton Rouge Apartments with Pools (41)
- Baton Rouge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (43)
- Baton Rouge Dog Friendly Apartments (61)
- Baton Rouge Luxury Apartments (71)
- Baton Rouge Pet Friendly Apartments (65)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Baton Rouge?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Baton Rouge?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Baton Rouge?
So you wanna be a Baton Rougian? Well, you’re in good company! Not only is Baton Rouge the capital and second-largest city in Louisiana, it is also one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in the U.S. and was recently ranked among the “Top 10 Places for Young Adults” by Portfolio Magazine. And we all know how picky Portfolio Magazine can be. So instead of throwing ‘bows and pulling out the brass knuckles to horde off potential apartment stealers, just peruse our helpful tips to find the qui...See more
Furnished apartments in Baton Rouge can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Baton Rouge as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.