689 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Baton Rouge, LA
- Baton Rouge Accessible Apartments (27)
- Baton Rouge Apartments with Balconies (57)
- Baton Rouge Apartments with Garages (16)
- Baton Rouge Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Baton Rouge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (37)
- Baton Rouge Apartments with Parking (70)
- Baton Rouge Apartments with Pools (42)
- Baton Rouge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (51)
- Baton Rouge Dog Friendly Apartments (57)
- Baton Rouge Furnished Apartments (9)
- Baton Rouge Luxury Apartments (70)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Baton Rouge (32)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Baton Rouge (40)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Baton Rouge (19)
- Merrydale Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Inniswold Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Port Allen Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Gardere Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Oak Hills Place Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Shenandoah Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Addis Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Denham Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Prairieville Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Walker Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Baton Rouge?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Baton Rouge?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Baton Rouge?
So you wanna be a Baton Rougian? Well, you’re in good company! Not only is Baton Rouge the capital and second-largest city in Louisiana, it is also one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in the U.S. and was recently ranked among the “Top 10 Places for Young Adults” by Portfolio Magazine. And we all know how picky Portfolio Magazine can be. So instead of throwing ‘bows and pulling out the brass knuckles to horde off potential apartment stealers, just peruse our helpful tips to find the qui...See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Baton Rouge should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Baton Rouge may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Baton Rouge. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.