- Stockbridge Accessible Apartments (9)
- Stockbridge Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Stockbridge Apartments with Garages (14)
- Stockbridge Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Stockbridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Stockbridge Apartments with Parking (17)
- Stockbridge Apartments with Pools (15)
- Stockbridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Stockbridge Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- Stockbridge Furnished Apartments (2)
- Stockbridge Pet Friendly Apartments (30)
- McDonough 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (9)
- Morrow 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- Jonesboro 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Lake City 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Irondale 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Hampton 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Riverdale 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- Panthersville 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Candler-McAfee 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Locust Grove 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
Nobody knows for sure how Stockbridge, Georgia, got its name. Some people think it was named after a traveling professor named Levi Stockbridge, who traveled through the area many times and was respected by the locals. Others think Stockbridge was named after Thomas Stock, who was State Surveyor and President of the Georgia State Senate in the 1820s, around the time the town was settled. Then, it was just a midway point between Atlanta and Macon, but today it’s a suburb of Atlanta in its own rig...
A combination of low cost of living, positive job growth and decent crime rates brings people flocking to Stockbridge like birds seeking warmer winter temperatures. The cost of living in Stockbridge is 11 percent lower than the national average, and the crime rate is exactly the same as the country's average. What does that mean? Basically, Stockbridge isn’t quite the Mayberry where nothing ever happens, but the crime rate doesn't reach big-city levels. Stockbridge is definitely a safer alternative. Based on voting records, Stockbridge leans conservative, which isn’t too surprising since the city has a small-town feel. See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Stockbridge offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Stockbridge offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Stockbridge. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.