1,142 Apartments for rent in Stockbridge, GA with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Stockbridge (5)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Stockbridge (5)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Stockbridge (5)
- Stockbridge Accessible Apartments (5)
- Stockbridge Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Stockbridge Apartments with Garages (21)
- Stockbridge Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Stockbridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Stockbridge Apartments with Parking (24)
- Stockbridge Apartments with Pools (25)
- Stockbridge Dog Friendly Apartments (40)
- Stockbridge Furnished Apartments (1)
- Stockbridge Pet Friendly Apartments (40)
- McDonough Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Lovejoy Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Morrow Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Jonesboro Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Lake City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Irondale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Hampton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Forest Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Riverdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Panthersville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Stockbridge?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Stockbridge?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Stockbridge?
Nobody knows for sure how Stockbridge, Georgia, got its name. Some people think it was named after a traveling professor named Levi Stockbridge, who traveled through the area many times and was respected by the locals. Others think Stockbridge was named after Thomas Stock, who was State Surveyor and President of the Georgia State Senate in the 1820s, around the time the town was settled. Then, it was just a midway point between Atlanta and Macon, but today it’s a suburb of Atlanta in its own rig...
A combination of low cost of living, positive job growth and decent crime rates brings people flocking to Stockbridge like birds seeking warmer winter temperatures. The cost of living in Stockbridge is 11 percent lower than the national average, and the crime rate is exactly the same as the country's average. What does that mean? Basically, Stockbridge isn’t quite the Mayberry where nothing ever happens, but the crime rate doesn't reach big-city levels. Stockbridge is definitely a safer alternative. Based on voting records, Stockbridge leans conservative, which isn’t too surprising since the city has a small-town feel. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Stockbridge offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Stockbridge. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Stockbridge can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.