1,242 Short-term Apartments for rent in Stockbridge, GA
- Stockbridge Accessible Apartments (6)
- Stockbridge Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Stockbridge Apartments with Garages (21)
- Stockbridge Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Stockbridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Stockbridge Apartments with Parking (25)
- Stockbridge Apartments with Pools (17)
- Stockbridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Stockbridge Dog Friendly Apartments (36)
- Stockbridge Furnished Apartments (1)
- Stockbridge Pet Friendly Apartments (37)
- McDonough Short-term Apartments (6)
- Morrow Short-term Apartments (1)
- Jonesboro Short-term Apartments (1)
- Locust Grove Short-term Apartments (1)
- Lithonia Short-term Apartments (3)
- Hapeville Short-term Apartments (1)
- Fayetteville Short-term Apartments (3)
- Decatur Short-term Apartments (15)
- Conyers Short-term Apartments (4)
- Scottdale Short-term Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Stockbridge?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Stockbridge?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Stockbridge?
Nobody knows for sure how Stockbridge, Georgia, got its name. Some people think it was named after a traveling professor named Levi Stockbridge, who traveled through the area many times and was respected by the locals. Others think Stockbridge was named after Thomas Stock, who was State Surveyor and President of the Georgia State Senate in the 1820s, around the time the town was settled. Then, it was just a midway point between Atlanta and Macon, but today it’s a suburb of Atlanta in its own rig...
A combination of low cost of living, positive job growth and decent crime rates brings people flocking to Stockbridge like birds seeking warmer winter temperatures. The cost of living in Stockbridge is 11 percent lower than the national average, and the crime rate is exactly the same as the country's average. What does that mean? Basically, Stockbridge isn’t quite the Mayberry where nothing ever happens, but the crime rate doesn't reach big-city levels. Stockbridge is definitely a safer alternative. Based on voting records, Stockbridge leans conservative, which isn’t too surprising since the city has a small-town feel. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Stockbridge takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.