1,059 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Stockbridge, GA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Stockbridge (5)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Stockbridge (8)
- Stockbridge Accessible Apartments (5)
- Stockbridge Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Stockbridge Apartments with Garages (14)
- Stockbridge Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Stockbridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Stockbridge Apartments with Parking (16)
- Stockbridge Apartments with Pools (25)
- Stockbridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Stockbridge Dog Friendly Apartments (36)
- Stockbridge Pet Friendly Apartments (36)
- McDonough 1 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Morrow 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Jonesboro 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Lake City 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Forest Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Riverdale 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Candler-McAfee 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Locust Grove 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Lithonia 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Hapeville 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Stockbridge?
Nobody knows for sure how Stockbridge, Georgia, got its name. Some people think it was named after a traveling professor named Levi Stockbridge, who traveled through the area many times and was respected by the locals. Others think Stockbridge was named after Thomas Stock, who was State Surveyor and President of the Georgia State Senate in the 1820s, around the time the town was settled. Then, it was just a midway point between Atlanta and Macon, but today it’s a suburb of Atlanta in its own rig...
A combination of low cost of living, positive job growth and decent crime rates brings people flocking to Stockbridge like birds seeking warmer winter temperatures. The cost of living in Stockbridge is 11 percent lower than the national average, and the crime rate is exactly the same as the country's average. What does that mean? Basically, Stockbridge isn’t quite the Mayberry where nothing ever happens, but the crime rate doesn't reach big-city levels. Stockbridge is definitely a safer alternative. Based on voting records, Stockbridge leans conservative, which isn’t too surprising since the city has a small-town feel. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Stockbridge offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Stockbridge, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.