426 Apartments for rent in Lithia Springs, GA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lithia Springs Accessible Apartments (3)
- Lithia Springs Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Lithia Springs Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Lithia Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Lithia Springs Apartments with Parking (13)
- Lithia Springs Apartments with Pools (8)
- Lithia Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Lithia Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Lithia Springs Furnished Apartments (1)
- Lithia Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Austell Apartments with Garages (3)
- Douglasville Apartments with Garages (20)
- Mableton Apartments with Garages (8)
- Powder Springs Apartments with Garages (8)
- Hiram Apartments with Garages (7)
- Smyrna Apartments with Garages (25)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Garages (3)
- Vinings Apartments with Garages (5)
- Marietta Apartments with Garages (14)
- Union City Apartments with Garages (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Lithia Springs?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Lithia Springs?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lithia Springs?
"I'm sittin' here thinking 'bout my crazy dream /If I could only be there tonight /Oh Atlanta, Oh Atlanta!" (--Little Feat, "Oh Atlanta")
If you had that dream during your slumber in Lithia Springs, you could absolutely be there tonight, as Atlanta is a short 18 miles away. And if your dream incorporates living a wonderful life outside of the hustle and bustle of a metropolis, then Lithia Springs is a place to consider for your home. Todays jogging, weight-lifting, bottled-water drinking generation think they invented the concept of health, but Lithia Springs has been marketing natural spring water for well over a hundred years, proving once again that we arent as modern as we believe.
The delightful but medium-sized unincorporated area of Lithia Springs remains trendy without turning snobby. It really doesnt get enough attention, but perhaps the residents like it that way. Those who appreciate the concept ofyin and yang will like living in one of the rental apartments in Lithia Springs, because the city is all about balance. There is a nice diverse population, a nice balance of blue-collared and professional jobs, many age groups, and an interesting mix of local outdoor activities. Try hiking through Sweetwater Creek State Park, or else satisfy your big-city activities with a short drive to Hotlanta. See more
Lithia Springs apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.