1,923 Apartments for rent in Vinings, GA with Garages
- Vinings Accessible Apartments (3)
- Vinings Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Vinings Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Vinings Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Vinings Apartments with Parking (6)
- Vinings Apartments with Pools (5)
- Vinings Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Vinings Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Vinings Luxury Apartments (1)
- Vinings Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Smyrna Apartments with Garages (27)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Garages (3)
- Mableton Apartments with Garages (8)
- Atlanta Apartments with Garages (297)
- Marietta Apartments with Garages (10)
- Sandy Springs Apartments with Garages (43)
- Brookhaven Apartments with Garages (28)
- North Druid Hills Apartments with Garages (14)
- Druid Hills Apartments with Garages (4)
- Chamblee Apartments with Garages (15)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Vinings?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Vinings?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Vinings?
"Be cocky. Walk into the Georgia Dome like you own it." - Mary Lou Retton
Yes, at first glance, you probably misread this city's name as "Viking," but don't worry. You won't have to run from helmet-wearing warriors here, although you may have to worry about helmet-wearing ghosts from the Union Army. Unfortunately, this town was occupied by a few villains back in 1864 during the time of the American Civil War. This may have been why the town was originally called "Crossroad" and even more strikingly called "Paces" back in the days. After being decimated by the Union troops, Paces became Vinings and was totally reconstructed. Although still part of Atlanta, the neighbors refuse to recognize Vinings as a separate entity, so it's just a little old census designated place. Don't let that fool you into thinking there's no fun to be had here, though. Atlanta, eat your heart out.
Having trouble with Craigslist Vinings? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Vinings apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.