103 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Savannah, GA
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Savannah (40)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Savannah (56)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Savannah (47)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Savannah (9)
- Savannah Accessible Apartments (25)
- Savannah Apartments with Balconies (112)
- Savannah Apartments with Garages (40)
- Savannah Apartments with Gyms (35)
- Savannah Apartments with Hardwood Floors (76)
- Savannah Apartments with Parking (102)
- Savannah Apartments with Pools (41)
- Savannah Apartments with Washer-Dryers (126)
- Savannah Dog Friendly Apartments (99)
- Savannah Furnished Apartments (42)
- Savannah Luxury Apartments (191)
- Garden City Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Georgetown Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Pooler Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Thunderbolt Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Bloomingdale Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Port Wentworth Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Whitemarsh Island Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Richmond Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Wilmington Island Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Rincon Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Savannah?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Savannah?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Savannah?
Welcome to Savannah! A gem on Georgia's coast. A city steeped in its rich history. Whether you're looking for an apartment in a Southern Gothic style house on one of the town's historic squares, or a suburban ranch home, Savannah's got the right rental for you. So let's get started on your apartment hunt!See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Savannah should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Savannah may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Savannah. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.