185 Luxury Apartments for Rent in Savannah, GA
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Savannah (51)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Savannah (82)
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartments in Savannah (81)
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Savannah (10)
- Savannah Accessible Apartments (25)
- Savannah Apartments with Balconies (113)
- Savannah Apartments with Garages (40)
- Savannah Apartments with Gyms (35)
- Savannah Apartments with Hardwood Floors (75)
- Savannah Apartments with Parking (102)
- Savannah Apartments with Pools (40)
- Savannah Apartments with Washer-Dryers (124)
- Savannah Dog Friendly Apartments (100)
- Savannah Furnished Apartments (38)
- Savannah Furnished Luxury Apartments (37)
- Savannah Pet Friendly Apartments (104)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a luxury apartment in Savannah?
How many luxury apartments are available for rent in Savannah?
Welcome to Savannah! A gem on Georgia's coast. A city steeped in its rich history. Whether you're looking for an apartment in a Southern Gothic style house on one of the town's historic squares, or a suburban ranch home, Savannah's got the right rental for you. So let's get started on your apartment hunt!See more
Luxury apartments in Savannah offer upscale living and the best amenities. Look for luxury apartments in city centers or popular neighborhoods with swimming pools, fitness center, rooftop terraces, covered parking, and doormen.
Finding luxury apartments in Savannah can be competitive, but there are usually several apartment complexes to choose from. Consider whether or not the amenities inside the apartment are as desirable as the shared amenities. The pool and tennis courts may look fantastic, but your kitchen could need an update. You should also consider the views and whether or not they fit your idea of luxurious living.
If cost is a factor, but you still want a luxury experience, try renting in a more residential neighborhood away from the action. Luxury apartments in Savannah will be pricey no matter where you look, but some buildings will be less expensive than others