591 Apartments for rent in Savannah, GA with Pools
- Savannah Accessible Apartments (23)
- Savannah Apartments with Balconies (83)
- Savannah Apartments with Garages (34)
- Savannah Apartments with Gyms (37)
- Savannah Apartments with Hardwood Floors (59)
- Savannah Apartments with Parking (93)
- Savannah Apartments with Washer-Dryers (90)
- Savannah Dog Friendly Apartments (83)
- Savannah Furnished Apartments (30)
- Savannah Luxury Apartments (137)
- Savannah Pet Friendly Apartments (84)
- Garden City Apartments with Pools (2)
- Georgetown Apartments with Pools (4)
- Pooler Apartments with Pools (12)
- Thunderbolt Apartments with Pools (1)
- Port Wentworth Apartments with Pools (3)
- Richmond Hill Apartments with Pools (6)
- Wilmington Island Apartments with Pools (1)
- Rincon Apartments with Pools (1)
- Hardeeville Apartments with Pools (1)
- Bluffton Apartments with Pools (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Savannah?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Savannah?
Welcome to Savannah! A gem on Georgia's coast. A city steeped in its rich history. Whether you're looking for an apartment in a Southern Gothic style house on one of the town's historic squares, or a suburban ranch home, Savannah's got the right rental for you. So let's get started on your apartment hunt!See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Savannah means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Savannah could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.