12 Apartments for Rent Near Armstrong
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- Savannah Accessible Apartments (25)
- Savannah Apartments with Balconies (105)
- Savannah Apartments with Garages (39)
- Savannah Apartments with Gyms (35)
- Savannah Apartments with Hardwood Floors (69)
- Savannah Apartments with Parking (99)
- Savannah Apartments with Pools (40)
- Savannah Apartments with Washer-Dryers (119)
- Savannah Dog Friendly Apartments (98)
- Savannah Furnished Apartments (37)
- Savannah Luxury Apartments (180)
- Savannah Pet Friendly Apartments (103)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Garden City, GA Apartments (1)
- Georgetown, GA Apartments (3)
- Pooler, GA Apartments (22)
- Thunderbolt, GA Apartments (5)
- Bloomingdale, GA Apartments (1)
- Port Wentworth, GA Apartments (16)
- Whitemarsh Island, GA Apartments (3)
- Richmond Hill, GA Apartments (14)
- Wilmington Island, GA Apartments (5)
- Rincon, GA Apartments (7)
- Hardeeville, SC Apartments (5)
- Bluffton, SC Apartments (14)
- Springfield, GA Apartments (5)
- Guyton, GA Apartments (1)
- Flemington, GA Apartments (6)
- Hilton Head Island, SC Apartments (19)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Armstrong State University?
The average rent for an apartment near Armstrong State University is $1,450.