1,183 Apartments for rent in Savannah, GA with Gyms
- Savannah Accessible Apartments (23)
- Savannah Apartments with Balconies (82)
- Savannah Apartments with Garages (25)
- Savannah Apartments with Hardwood Floors (53)
- Savannah Apartments with Parking (78)
- Savannah Apartments with Pools (41)
- Savannah Apartments with Washer-Dryers (94)
- Savannah Dog Friendly Apartments (79)
- Savannah Furnished Apartments (33)
- Savannah Luxury Apartments (146)
- Savannah Pet Friendly Apartments (83)
- Garden City Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Georgetown Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Pooler Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Port Wentworth Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Richmond Hill Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Wilmington Island Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Rincon Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Hardeeville Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Bluffton Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Hilton Head Island Apartments with Gyms (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Savannah?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Savannah?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Savannah?
Welcome to Savannah! A gem on Georgia's coast. A city steeped in its rich history. Whether you're looking for an apartment in a Southern Gothic style house on one of the town's historic squares, or a suburban ranch home, Savannah's got the right rental for you. So let's get started on your apartment hunt!See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Savannah renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.