549 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Bluffton, SC
- Bluffton Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Bluffton Apartments with Garages (8)
- Bluffton Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Bluffton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Bluffton Apartments with Parking (11)
- Bluffton Apartments with Pools (10)
- Bluffton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Bluffton Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Bluffton (4)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Bluffton (6)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Bluffton (9)
- Hardeeville Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Hilton Head Island Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Thunderbolt Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Wilmington Island Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Ridgeland Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Port Wentworth Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Port Royal Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Garden City Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Savannah Pet Friendly Apartments (95)
- Rincon Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Bluffton?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Bluffton?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Bluffton?
"I'm ridin down I-85 bouncin dirty / Oh that Carolina blue candy paint is purrty / I mean I'm the greatest out here spittin rap / N.O.M.B. was the first to put this city on the map." -- "Carolina Pride" by N.O.M.B.
According to that latest census in 2010, the population of Bluffton, SC, is now 12,530, and who knows how much that's going to continue to grow by over the coming decade. The city itself is found in Beaufort County, and is known as the last real coastal village in the South, with lovely natural views of the May River and an eclectic Old Town district. Right on the Atlantic coast, the city is reachable by Route 278 coming off Interstate 95 heading south. The larger city of Savannah is within commuting distance to the south, while the settlements of Hardeeville and Ridgeland are also reachable via a short drive to the west and north. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Bluffton should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Bluffton may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Bluffton. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.