158 3 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Wesley Chapel, FL
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Wesley Chapel (37)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Wesley Chapel (1)
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartments in Wesley Chapel (58)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Wesley Chapel (32)
- Wesley Chapel Accessible Apartments (7)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Balconies (38)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Garages (55)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Gyms (35)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Parking (58)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Pools (61)
- Wesley Chapel Apartments with Washer-Dryers (61)
- Wesley Chapel Dog Friendly Apartments (53)
- Wesley Chapel Furnished Apartments (4)
- Wesley Chapel Luxury Apartments (104)
- Wesley Chapel Pet Friendly Apartments (53)
- Pebble Creek 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Pasadena Hills 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Land O' Lakes 3 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Lutz 3 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Zephyrhills 3 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Connerton 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Thonotosassa 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Temple Terrace 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Dade City 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Lake Magdalene 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
Located in the shadow of Tampa Bay, Wesley Chapel, Florida offers all the big city amenities, including two major regional malls, yet it's also rural enough for horseback riding and hiking.
As part of the Tampa Bay area, Wesley Chapel has a lot going for it. With a population of 44,092 (2010 Census), it's got a sophisticated city center with two mega malls, The Shops at Wiregrass and The Grove. Yet, once you get outside the commercial district, you'll find a funky rural vibe in many of the neighborhoods. In fact, don't be surprised if you see locals on horseback in places like Palm Cove, a neighborhood that's within walking distance of city amenities. With its beautiful parks and nature preserves, Wesley Chapel may seem like a great place to relax (and it is), but it's also a thriving little metropolis that's right in the shadow of big city Tampa, which is just half an hour away. You'll find a thriving business community chock-full of nationally-known realtors (hey, it's Florida), banks, retailers and service providers, but there's still an underlying casual vibe that's incredibly rewarding if you're used to a bustling big city environment. It's a place where you can have a rich full life, with time to breathe along the way. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Wesley Chapel provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Wesley Chapel. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.