113 Accessible Apartments for rent in Sunrise, FL
- Sunrise Apartments with Balconies (59)
- Sunrise Apartments with Garages (46)
- Sunrise Apartments with Gyms (34)
- Sunrise Apartments with Hardwood Floors (20)
- Sunrise Apartments with Parking (78)
- Sunrise Apartments with Pools (76)
- Sunrise Apartments with Washer-Dryers (78)
- Sunrise Dog Friendly Apartments (27)
- Sunrise Furnished Apartments (7)
- Sunrise Pet Friendly Apartments (36)
- Plantation Accessible Apartments (12)
- Tamarac Accessible Apartments (4)
- Lauderhill Accessible Apartments (3)
- Davie Accessible Apartments (4)
- North Lauderdale Accessible Apartments (1)
- Lauderdale Lakes Accessible Apartments (2)
- Cooper City Accessible Apartments (1)
- Weston Accessible Apartments (2)
- Coral Springs Accessible Apartments (2)
- Margate Accessible Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Sunrise?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Sunrise?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Sunrise?
In late 2010, Sunrise was lost on Google Maps. If you went looking for driving directions to Sunrise, you were redirected to Sarasota. That was the third time that Sunrise had been lost to Google!
The city of Sunrise, with a population of nearly 90,000 laid-back Floridians, offers a small town feel to a city that has all of the urban amenities you could want. The city itself is located near the Everglades Conservation Area, and this affords outdoor recreational activities to both residents and visitors. This family-friendly community is also home to many parks and golf courses. It's only a quick drive to get to Miami so you can say that you have been there. If you go in April, you can even claim to have gone there on Spring Break.
Having trouble with Craigslist Sunrise? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Sunrise with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Sunrise. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.