1,752 Short-term Apartments for rent in Sunrise, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Sunrise Accessible Apartments (4)
- Sunrise Apartments with Balconies (66)
- Sunrise Apartments with Garages (43)
- Sunrise Apartments with Gyms (32)
- Sunrise Apartments with Hardwood Floors (20)
- Sunrise Apartments with Parking (69)
- Sunrise Apartments with Pools (71)
- Sunrise Apartments with Washer-Dryers (72)
- Sunrise Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Sunrise Furnished Apartments (6)
- Sunrise Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- Plantation Short-term Apartments (12)
- Tamarac Short-term Apartments (2)
- Lauderhill Short-term Apartments (3)
- Davie Short-term Apartments (7)
- North Lauderdale Short-term Apartments (1)
- Weston Short-term Apartments (4)
- Coral Springs Short-term Apartments (8)
- Margate Short-term Apartments (1)
- Pembroke Pines Short-term Apartments (8)
- Fort Lauderdale Short-term Apartments (17)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Sunrise?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Sunrise?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Sunrise?
In late 2010, Sunrise was lost on Google Maps. If you went looking for driving directions to Sunrise, you were redirected to Sarasota. That was the third time that Sunrise had been lost to Google!
The city of Sunrise, with a population of nearly 90,000 laid-back Floridians, offers a small town feel to a city that has all of the urban amenities you could want. The city itself is located near the Everglades Conservation Area, and this affords outdoor recreational activities to both residents and visitors. This family-friendly community is also home to many parks and golf courses. It's only a quick drive to get to Miami so you can say that you have been there. If you go in April, you can even claim to have gone there on Spring Break.
Having trouble with Craigslist Sunrise? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Sunrise takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.