361 Apartments for rent in Sunrise, FL with Garages
- Sunrise Accessible Apartments (2)
- Sunrise Apartments with Balconies (50)
- Sunrise Apartments with Gyms (27)
- Sunrise Apartments with Hardwood Floors (22)
- Sunrise Apartments with Parking (58)
- Sunrise Apartments with Pools (46)
- Sunrise Apartments with Washer-Dryers (60)
- Sunrise Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Sunrise Furnished Apartments (7)
- Sunrise Pet Friendly Apartments (29)
- Plantation Apartments with Garages (58)
- Tamarac Apartments with Garages (17)
- Lauderhill Apartments with Garages (15)
- Davie Apartments with Garages (45)
- North Lauderdale Apartments with Garages (7)
- Lauderdale Lakes Apartments with Garages (6)
- Broadview Park Apartments with Garages (2)
- Cooper City Apartments with Garages (20)
- Weston Apartments with Garages (106)
- Roosevelt Gardens Apartments with Garages (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Sunrise?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Sunrise?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Sunrise?
In late 2010, Sunrise was lost on Google Maps. If you went looking for driving directions to Sunrise, you were redirected to Sarasota. That was the third time that Sunrise had been lost to Google!
The city of Sunrise, with a population of nearly 90,000 laid-back Floridians, offers a small town feel to a city that has all of the urban amenities you could want. The city itself is located near the Everglades Conservation Area, and this affords outdoor recreational activities to both residents and visitors. This family-friendly community is also home to many parks and golf courses. It's only a quick drive to get to Miami so you can say that you have been there. If you go in April, you can even claim to have gone there on Spring Break.
Having trouble with Craigslist Sunrise? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Sunrise apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.