197 Cheap Apartments for rent in Sunrise, FL
- Sunrise Accessible Apartments (3)
- Sunrise Apartments with Balconies (56)
- Sunrise Apartments with Garages (38)
- Sunrise Apartments with Gyms (40)
- Sunrise Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Sunrise Apartments with Parking (61)
- Sunrise Apartments with Pools (67)
- Sunrise Apartments with Washer-Dryers (70)
- Sunrise Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Sunrise Furnished Apartments (11)
- Sunrise Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- Plantation Cheap Apartments (6)
- Tamarac Cheap Apartments (2)
- Lauderhill Cheap Apartments (8)
- Davie Cheap Apartments (2)
- Lauderdale Lakes Cheap Apartments (1)
- Coral Springs Cheap Apartments (5)
- Margate Cheap Apartments (1)
- Pembroke Pines Cheap Apartments (3)
- Oakland Park Cheap Apartments (2)
- Fort Lauderdale Cheap Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Sunrise?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Sunrise?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Sunrise?
In late 2010, Sunrise was lost on Google Maps. If you went looking for driving directions to Sunrise, you were redirected to Sarasota. That was the third time that Sunrise had been lost to Google!
The city of Sunrise, with a population of nearly 90,000 laid-back Floridians, offers a small town feel to a city that has all of the urban amenities you could want. The city itself is located near the Everglades Conservation Area, and this affords outdoor recreational activities to both residents and visitors. This family-friendly community is also home to many parks and golf courses. It's only a quick drive to get to Miami so you can say that you have been there. If you go in April, you can even claim to have gone there on Spring Break.
Having trouble with Craigslist Sunrise? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding cheap apartments in Sunrise takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Sunrise by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Sunrise in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Sunrise.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Sunrise. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Sunrise.