1,728 Apartments for rent in Winter Garden, FL with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Winter Garden Accessible Apartments (9)
- Winter Garden Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Winter Garden Apartments with Garages (21)
- Winter Garden Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Winter Garden Apartments with Parking (25)
- Winter Garden Apartments with Pools (17)
- Winter Garden Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Winter Garden Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Winter Garden Furnished Apartments (2)
- Winter Garden Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Oakland Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Windermere Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Ocoee Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Horizon West Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Pine Hills Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Orlovista Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Clermont Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Doctor Phillips Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Apopka Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Oak Ridge Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Winter Garden?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Winter Garden?
At various points Winter Garden has been known as the "large-mouth bass capital" and the "world's biggest citrus shipping center." That's an interesting breakfast combo! One thing's for sure, though: This attractive little city has more going for it than just fish and oranges.
Winter Garden refers to itself as a "community among friends." Well the secret's out, and the city's nearly tripled in size in the last dozen years. If you're a fan of parks, museums, historic downtowns and open-air shopping, you might want to make some new friends here yourself. The short commute to Orlando means jobs, culture and masses of cute theme animals.
Having trouble with Craigslist Winter Garden? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Winter Garden renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.