1,691 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Orange Park, FL
- Orange Park Accessible Apartments (3)
- Orange Park Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Orange Park Apartments with Garages (4)
- Orange Park Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Orange Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Orange Park Apartments with Parking (10)
- Orange Park Apartments with Pools (6)
- Orange Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Orange Park Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Orange Park Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Orange Park (3)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Orange Park (7)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Orange Park (7)
- Bellair-Meadowbrook Terrace Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Fleming Island Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Lakeside Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Fruit Cove Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Oakleaf Plantation Pet Friendly Apartments (29)
- Asbury Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Jacksonville Pet Friendly Apartments (634)
- Green Cove Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Middleburg Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- World Golf Village Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Orange Park?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Orange Park?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Orange Park?
During the 1930s, Orange Park was the home of the first US laboratory for the study of non-human primates, dubbed the Yerkes Regional Primate Research Center, established and run by psychologist Robert Yerkes and Yale University.
Orange Park is located in Clay County, Florida. The town is considered to be a suburb of Jacksonville. According to the US census, the town's population is a little over 8,000 people. Orange Park also refers to a wider area of the northern part of Clay County that resides outside of the town's traditional boundaries. This area includes Bellair-Meadowbrook Terrace, Lakeside, and Fleming Island, making Orange Park one of Jacksonville's most populated suburbs. The town has a total area of 5.6 square miles. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Orange Park should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Orange Park may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Orange Park. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.