457 Apartments for Rent in Jacksonville, FL with Balconies
- Jacksonville Accessible Apartments (93)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Garages (384)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Gyms (216)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (272)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Parking (571)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Pools (344)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (439)
- Jacksonville Dog Friendly Apartments (745)
- Jacksonville Furnished Apartments (63)
- Jacksonville Luxury Apartments (1170)
- Jacksonville Pet Friendly Apartments (763)
- Orange Park Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Bellair-Meadowbrook Terrace Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Lakeside Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Oakleaf Plantation Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Fleming Island Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Fruit Cove Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Atlantic Beach Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Neptune Beach Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Jacksonville Beach Apartments with Balconies (33)
- Asbury Lake Apartments with Balconies (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Jacksonville?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Jacksonville?
Jacksonville: Where Florida begins! OK, maybe not technically, but that’s the city’s official marketing slogan and who are we to nitpick?
Nestled in the northeastern corner of the state, Jacksonville is geographically one of the largest cities in the U.S., with 841 square miles of canvas for the city’s 841,000 people to work with. (OK, again, there may be more than 841,000 people, but our poetic license says it’s close enough). The city’s culture and climate is more South Georgia than South Florida, with a strong military presence, warm weather, the St. Johns River, and the NFL’s Jaguars. And here’s a fact that catches many non-Floridians by surprise: It’s just 20 miles from downtown to the Atlantic Ocean. Wait! Before you slip on that speedo, how bout we get you situated first, hmm?
Having trouble with Craigslist Jacksonville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Jacksonville renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.