1,574 Accessible Apartments for rent in Jacksonville, FL
- Jacksonville Apartments with Balconies (301)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Garages (229)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Gyms (138)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (164)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Parking (369)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Pools (300)
- Jacksonville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (239)
- Jacksonville Dog Friendly Apartments (474)
- Jacksonville Furnished Apartments (25)
- Jacksonville Luxury Apartments (728)
- Jacksonville Pet Friendly Apartments (483)
- Orange Park Accessible Apartments (1)
- Bellair-Meadowbrook Terrace Accessible Apartments (2)
- Oakleaf Plantation Accessible Apartments (1)
- Fleming Island Accessible Apartments (2)
- Fruit Cove Accessible Apartments (1)
- Atlantic Beach Accessible Apartments (1)
- Neptune Beach Accessible Apartments (1)
- Jacksonville Beach Accessible Apartments (3)
- Nocatee Accessible Apartments (1)
- World Golf Village Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Jacksonville?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Jacksonville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Jacksonville?
Jacksonville: Where Florida begins! OK, maybe not technically, but that’s the city’s official marketing slogan and who are we to nitpick?
Nestled in the northeastern corner of the state, Jacksonville is geographically one of the largest cities in the U.S., with 841 square miles of canvas for the city’s 841,000 people to work with. (OK, again, there may be more than 841,000 people, but our poetic license says it’s close enough). The city’s culture and climate is more South Georgia than South Florida, with a strong military presence, warm weather, the St. Johns River, and the NFL’s Jaguars. And here’s a fact that catches many non-Floridians by surprise: It’s just 20 miles from downtown to the Atlantic Ocean. Wait! Before you slip on that speedo, how bout we get you situated first, hmm?
Having trouble with Craigslist Jacksonville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Jacksonville with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Jacksonville. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.