662 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Orange Park, FL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Orange Park (3)
- Orange Park Accessible Apartments (3)
- Orange Park Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Orange Park Apartments with Garages (1)
- Orange Park Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Orange Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Orange Park Apartments with Parking (7)
- Orange Park Apartments with Pools (6)
- Orange Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Orange Park Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Orange Park Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Orange Park (3)
- Fleming Island 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Lakeside 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Jacksonville 1 Bedroom Apartments (183)
- World Golf Village 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Nocatee 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Palm Valley 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Jacksonville Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Neptune Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Atlantic Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Villano Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Orange Park?
During the 1930s, Orange Park was the home of the first US laboratory for the study of non-human primates, dubbed the Yerkes Regional Primate Research Center, established and run by psychologist Robert Yerkes and Yale University.
Orange Park is located in Clay County, Florida. The town is considered to be a suburb of Jacksonville. According to the US census, the town's population is a little over 8,000 people. Orange Park also refers to a wider area of the northern part of Clay County that resides outside of the town's traditional boundaries. This area includes Bellair-Meadowbrook Terrace, Lakeside, and Fleming Island, making Orange Park one of Jacksonville's most populated suburbs. The town has a total area of 5.6 square miles. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Orange Park offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Orange Park, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.