168 Apartments for rent in Oakland Park, FL with Garages
- Oakland Park Accessible Apartments (1)
- Oakland Park Apartments with Balconies (54)
- Oakland Park Apartments with Gyms (27)
- Oakland Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Oakland Park Apartments with Parking (57)
- Oakland Park Apartments with Pools (56)
- Oakland Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (51)
- Oakland Park Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- Oakland Park Furnished Apartments (10)
- Oakland Park Luxury Apartments (1)
- Oakland Park Pet Friendly Apartments (36)
- Wilton Manors Apartments with Garages (10)
- Fort Lauderdale Apartments with Garages (164)
- Roosevelt Gardens Apartments with Garages (1)
- Lauderdale Lakes Apartments with Garages (10)
- Washington Park Apartments with Garages (1)
- Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Apartments with Garages (15)
- Boulevard Gardens Apartments with Garages (1)
- Pompano Beach Apartments with Garages (66)
- Lauderhill Apartments with Garages (23)
- North Lauderdale Apartments with Garages (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Oakland Park?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Oakland Park?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Oakland Park?
Having trouble with Craigslist Oakland Park? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Located about four miles north of Fort Lauderdale, Oakland Park is kind of a suburb, kind of its own city, and kind of a vacation beach community. Now let’s sift through all these apartments for rent and find you the new home of your dreams! See more
Oakland Park apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.