1,035 Apartments for rent in North Lauderdale, FL with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- North Lauderdale Accessible Apartments (1)
- North Lauderdale Apartments with Balconies (17)
- North Lauderdale Apartments with Gyms (4)
- North Lauderdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- North Lauderdale Apartments with Parking (23)
- North Lauderdale Apartments with Pools (19)
- North Lauderdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
- North Lauderdale Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- North Lauderdale Furnished Apartments (2)
- North Lauderdale Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Tamarac Apartments with Garages (35)
- Margate Apartments with Garages (23)
- Lauderdale Lakes Apartments with Garages (7)
- Lauderhill Apartments with Garages (20)
- Coral Springs Apartments with Garages (75)
- Oakland Park Apartments with Garages (25)
- Coconut Creek Apartments with Garages (26)
- Roosevelt Gardens Apartments with Garages (2)
- Boulevard Gardens Apartments with Garages (1)
- Plantation Apartments with Garages (63)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in North Lauderdale?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in North Lauderdale?
North Fort Lauderdale is connected to Ft. Lauderdale itself only by the Cypress Creek Canal, part of the city’s expansive canal system that earns it the nickname the "Venice of America."
Guess where North Ft. Lauderdale is located? That’s right, just north of Ft. Lauderdale itself. Bordered by the smaller cities of Tamarac and Oakland Park, North Fort Lauderdale has a suburban feel and tropical weather. If youre looking for year-round summer and a short drive to the beach, North Ft. Lauderdale is your kind of town. Plus, it's less tourist-centric than the rest of Ft. Lauderdale, and a short drive of about 20 minutes to the beach.
Having trouble with Craigslist North Lauderdale? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
North Lauderdale apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.