674 Apartments for rent in Deerfield Beach, FL with Hardwood Floors
- Deerfield Beach Accessible Apartments (2)
- Deerfield Beach Apartments with Balconies (70)
- Deerfield Beach Apartments with Garages (37)
- Deerfield Beach Apartments with Gyms (32)
- Deerfield Beach Apartments with Parking (66)
- Deerfield Beach Apartments with Pools (61)
- Deerfield Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (65)
- Deerfield Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Deerfield Beach Furnished Apartments (18)
- Deerfield Beach Luxury Apartments (106)
- Deerfield Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Lighthouse Point Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Hillsboro Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Coconut Creek Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Pompano Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Boca Raton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (35)
- Margate Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Highland Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Parkland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Oakland Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Deerfield Beach?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Deerfield Beach?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Deerfield Beach?
If you love wakeboarding and water sking, you're in luck! Deerfield Beach, a waterfront community, is home to the only wakeboard and water ski park located in South Florida.
Located within the greater Miami-Fort Lauderdale metropolitan area, Deerfield Beach is situated on the Atlantic Coast. If you like waves with warm summer surf and an easy going beach community with plenty of shops and services, Deerfield Beach will draw you to its shores. A tropical climate brings summer monsoonal rains, which tumble down and dry up again quickly before you have time to get out of your umbrella. If living the coast life is for you, Deerfield Beach is the perfect community in which to settle.
Having trouble with Craigslist Deerfield Beach? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Deerfield Beach renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.