272 Apartments for rent in Deerfield Beach, FL with Garages
- Deerfield Beach Accessible Apartments (2)
- Deerfield Beach Apartments with Balconies (63)
- Deerfield Beach Apartments with Gyms (31)
- Deerfield Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Deerfield Beach Apartments with Parking (58)
- Deerfield Beach Apartments with Pools (55)
- Deerfield Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (60)
- Deerfield Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Deerfield Beach Furnished Apartments (18)
- Deerfield Beach Luxury Apartments (105)
- Deerfield Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Lighthouse Point Apartments with Garages (7)
- Hillsboro Beach Apartments with Garages (3)
- Coconut Creek Apartments with Garages (23)
- Pompano Beach Apartments with Garages (66)
- Boca Raton Apartments with Garages (108)
- Margate Apartments with Garages (22)
- Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Apartments with Garages (15)
- Highland Beach Apartments with Garages (8)
- Parkland Apartments with Garages (37)
- Oakland Park Apartments with Garages (33)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Deerfield Beach?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Deerfield Beach?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Deerfield Beach?
If you love wakeboarding and water sking, you're in luck! Deerfield Beach, a waterfront community, is home to the only wakeboard and water ski park located in South Florida.
Located within the greater Miami-Fort Lauderdale metropolitan area, Deerfield Beach is situated on the Atlantic Coast. If you like waves with warm summer surf and an easy going beach community with plenty of shops and services, Deerfield Beach will draw you to its shores. A tropical climate brings summer monsoonal rains, which tumble down and dry up again quickly before you have time to get out of your umbrella. If living the coast life is for you, Deerfield Beach is the perfect community in which to settle.
Having trouble with Craigslist Deerfield Beach? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Deerfield Beach apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.