429 Apartments for rent in Clearwater, FL with Balconies
- Clearwater Accessible Apartments (13)
- Clearwater Apartments with Garages (37)
- Clearwater Apartments with Gyms (59)
- Clearwater Apartments with Hardwood Floors (30)
- Clearwater Apartments with Parking (100)
- Clearwater Apartments with Pools (114)
- Clearwater Apartments with Washer-Dryers (101)
- Clearwater Dog Friendly Apartments (69)
- Clearwater Furnished Apartments (57)
- Clearwater Luxury Apartments (168)
- Clearwater Pet Friendly Apartments (71)
- Dunedin Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Safety Harbor Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Belleair Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Largo Apartments with Balconies (18)
- South Highpoint Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Belleair Bluffs Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Belleair Beach Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Harbor Bluffs Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Feather Sound Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Palm Harbor Apartments with Balconies (21)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Clearwater?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Clearwater?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Clearwater?
Greetings, one and all, and welcome to the one-stop virtual shop for all your apartment hunting adventures in Clearwater, Florida! Located a hop, skip, and jump from St. Petersburg to the south and Tampa to the east, Clearwater is a popular living locale. Got questions about life in one of the Sunshine State’s most eternally sun-drenched cities? Sure you do. Luckily, we’re here with the answers. So stick with us and you’ll be living the dream in Clearwater in two shakes of an alligator’s tail …
Having trouble with Craigslist Clearwater? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Clearwater renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.