415 Apartments for rent in Clearwater, FL with Garages
- Clearwater Accessible Apartments (14)
- Clearwater Apartments with Balconies (98)
- Clearwater Apartments with Gyms (61)
- Clearwater Apartments with Hardwood Floors (32)
- Clearwater Apartments with Parking (107)
- Clearwater Apartments with Pools (119)
- Clearwater Apartments with Washer-Dryers (106)
- Clearwater Dog Friendly Apartments (71)
- Clearwater Furnished Apartments (58)
- Clearwater Luxury Apartments (174)
- Clearwater Pet Friendly Apartments (73)
- Dunedin Apartments with Garages (15)
- Safety Harbor Apartments with Garages (2)
- Belleair Apartments with Garages (1)
- Largo Apartments with Garages (8)
- Belleair Bluffs Apartments with Garages (2)
- Belleair Beach Apartments with Garages (2)
- Harbor Bluffs Apartments with Garages (3)
- Feather Sound Apartments with Garages (2)
- Palm Harbor Apartments with Garages (20)
- Oldsmar Apartments with Garages (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Clearwater?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Clearwater?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Clearwater?
Greetings, one and all, and welcome to the one-stop virtual shop for all your apartment hunting adventures in Clearwater, Florida! Located a hop, skip, and jump from St. Petersburg to the south and Tampa to the east, Clearwater is a popular living locale. Got questions about life in one of the Sunshine State’s most eternally sun-drenched cities? Sure you do. Luckily, we’re here with the answers. So stick with us and you’ll be living the dream in Clearwater in two shakes of an alligator’s tail …
Having trouble with Craigslist Clearwater? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Clearwater apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.