1,451 Apartments for rent in Boca Raton, FL with Gyms
- Boca Raton Accessible Apartments (18)
- Boca Raton Apartments with Balconies (169)
- Boca Raton Apartments with Garages (80)
- Boca Raton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (48)
- Boca Raton Apartments with Parking (158)
- Boca Raton Apartments with Pools (169)
- Boca Raton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (161)
- Boca Raton Dog Friendly Apartments (64)
- Boca Raton Furnished Apartments (51)
- Boca Raton Luxury Apartments (237)
- Boca Raton Pet Friendly Apartments (72)
- Highland Beach Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Deerfield Beach Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Delray Beach Apartments with Gyms (39)
- Hillsboro Beach Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Coconut Creek Apartments with Gyms (24)
- Pompano Beach Apartments with Gyms (33)
- Parkland Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Boynton Beach Apartments with Gyms (45)
- Margate Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Apartments with Gyms (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Boca Raton?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Boca Raton?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Boca Raton?
Having trouble with Craigslist Boca Raton? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Boca Raton renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.