158 Furnished Apartments for rent in Boca Raton, FL
- Boca Raton Accessible Apartments (14)
- Boca Raton Apartments with Balconies (183)
- Boca Raton Apartments with Garages (100)
- Boca Raton Apartments with Gyms (67)
- Boca Raton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (43)
- Boca Raton Apartments with Parking (175)
- Boca Raton Apartments with Pools (198)
- Boca Raton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (178)
- Boca Raton Dog Friendly Apartments (64)
- Boca Raton Furnished Luxury Apartments (60)
- Boca Raton Luxury Apartments (264)
- Boca Raton Pet Friendly Apartments (92)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Boca Raton (4)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Boca Raton (25)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Boca Raton (23)
- Highland Beach Furnished Apartments (6)
- Deerfield Beach Furnished Apartments (23)
- Delray Beach Furnished Apartments (62)
- Hillsboro Beach Furnished Apartments (6)
- Lighthouse Point Furnished Apartments (4)
- Coconut Creek Furnished Apartments (3)
- Pompano Beach Furnished Apartments (61)
- Parkland Furnished Apartments (2)
- Boynton Beach Furnished Apartments (23)
- Ocean Ridge Furnished Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Boca Raton?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Boca Raton?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Boca Raton?
Having trouble with Craigslist Boca Raton? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!See more
Furnished apartments in Boca Raton can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Boca Raton as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.