810 Apartments for rent in Boca Raton, FL with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Boca Raton Accessible Apartments (11)
- Boca Raton Apartments with Garages (116)
- Boca Raton Apartments with Gyms (55)
- Boca Raton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (33)
- Boca Raton Apartments with Parking (176)
- Boca Raton Apartments with Pools (187)
- Boca Raton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (194)
- Boca Raton Dog Friendly Apartments (64)
- Boca Raton Furnished Apartments (47)
- Boca Raton Luxury Apartments (275)
- Boca Raton Pet Friendly Apartments (87)
- Highland Beach Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Deerfield Beach Apartments with Balconies (65)
- Delray Beach Apartments with Balconies (150)
- Hillsboro Beach Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Lighthouse Point Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Coconut Creek Apartments with Balconies (51)
- Pompano Beach Apartments with Balconies (159)
- Parkland Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Boynton Beach Apartments with Balconies (96)
- Ocean Ridge Apartments with Balconies (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Boca Raton?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Boca Raton?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Boca Raton?
Having trouble with Craigslist Boca Raton? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Boca Raton renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.