1,251 Furnished Apartments for rent in Laurel, MD
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Laurel (2)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Laurel (1)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Laurel (1)
- Laurel Accessible Apartments (7)
- Laurel Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Laurel Apartments with Garages (6)
- Laurel Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Laurel Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Laurel Apartments with Parking (19)
- Laurel Apartments with Pools (14)
- Laurel Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Laurel Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Laurel Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Maryland City Furnished Apartments (1)
- Savage Furnished Apartments (1)
- Jessup Furnished Apartments (1)
- Greenbelt Furnished Apartments (1)
- Columbia Furnished Apartments (4)
- Seabrook Furnished Apartments (1)
- College Park Furnished Apartments (5)
- Glenn Dale Furnished Apartments (1)
- Lanham Furnished Apartments (1)
- White Oak Furnished Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Laurel?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Laurel?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Laurel?
Need some local info on the renter's life in Laurel these days? Well, then you've found the perfect little apartment guide here. So, have a quick read, and then scroll through those listings to get the most out of your apartment hunting research.
Having trouble with Craigslist Laurel? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Furnished apartments in Laurel can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Laurel as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.